Friday, February 12, 2010

Insomniac


Its frustrating and I have serious problems with it, insomnia.

You're in bed for almost 2 hours now, body absolutely exhausted, mind tired but wide awake. You look at the alarm clock on the side, its 1 am, count the hours you have left till you gotta be up and at first think OK thats not bad, shortly after another hour passes, thats when you rotate the clock so that you cant see the time. Those pills you took earlier arent strong enough

The next day is just ruined, you can't be productive and you're tired so always seem to be in a bad mood or have attitude. Some people can fall asleep in under 5 mins, I want to know the secret.

Sleep well.

3 comments:

  1. When I'm trying to fall asleep, I always start thinking about things. And then I can't fall asleep because I'm so caught up in my thoughts. Try not to think so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. I have horrible sleeping habits too :(

    ReplyDelete