Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Entry #1

Hey.
Well, this is my first entry, I know there are 2 people following me so I guess this is directed to them. Anisah is my inspiration for starting this blog, let's see if I can keep it up!

Hi Ansiah, Hi Erin (bold to show that it's not Nick)
It's 3:16 am. I'm tired, hungry, bored but trying to study - I have an exam today and tomorrow. It's not going too well since I have Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail and now - a blog or journal all open

I learnt the entire Map of the World, which is pretty cool - now, whenever someone says "Oh I'm from Nicaragua" instead of just nodding and smiling, and in my head thinking it's somewhere in Africa (that's where I assumed most countries I don't know are located) - Instead, I'll reply and say "Nicaragua! Wow! That's to the north of Costa Rica and south of Honduras" and something good will come out of that

Went to the gym today, intentions were to run the usual 3-5 K but I can't help it when people are playing football, its a magnet. Still did alot of running though

Stayed in the library till it closed, I couldn't focus even though I was on the 4th. I spent most of the time watching live NASA TV - its amazing, live footage of the Endeavour and a Japanese space station

Gotta be up at 8, so I better end this and study for a few more hours
Ciao

4 comments:

  1. I hope you can keep it up, and keep your page lookin' cute like ours ;)
    First of all, you spelled my name wrong in the 2nd paragraph. it's ok, I forgive you.
    I have a million online accounts, too. Such a distraction...
    I'm so glad you know where everything in the world is because this way, when we race sailing to Fiji, you won't get lost.
    Soccer is the best sport everrr, almost as great as space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY your first post!
    The other day, when I was walking down the sidewalk, Anisah and Lynsey called out "Nick".
    I actually turned around lol.
    Thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ansari! you forgot about your favorite astronomy buddy, lynsey! haha. nice blog, keep it up so we can stalk you! :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anisah: Im sorry about your name. At least I didnt confuse it with a different name! Im serious about sailing to Fiji

    Erin: Haha this is all my fault

    Lynsey: I didnt know you were "Prepster" thank you! I will join your blog


    Notice how all comments are from girls, no guys? haha

    ReplyDelete